Divorce in the United States
The most complete information comes from Data from CDC from 2014 reported by articles and statisticals information, including in 2017.
- Number of marriages: 2,140, 272 (49 reporting States and D.C)
- Marriage rate: 6.9 per 1,000 total population (49 reporting States and D.C)
- Number of divorces: 813,862 (45 reporting States and D.C.)
- Divorce rate: 3.2 per 1,000 population (45 reporting States and D.C.)
- Kentucky tied for seventh/eighth, with 13.2% of its 4,395,295 residents divorced. About half, or 50.1%, of the people living in the state were married, and 2.2% were separated.
- Florida tied with Kentucky for seventh/eighth place because they both have a divorce rate of 13.2%, though Florida has a larger population with 19,552,860 total residents. Less than half, or 46%, of Floridians said they were married, and 2.5% said they were separated.
- West Virginia and Arkansas are tied as both states have a divorce rate of 13.3%. Although, West Virginia has a population of 1,854,304 while Arkansas has a population of 2,959,373.
- Arkansas has one of the longest processing times in the country, making it difficult to get a no-fault divorce. The state has an 18-month period of separation and any co-habitation during that period resets the clock making it hard to believe that the state has such a high divorce rate. Over half of the first-time brides in this state are 24 or younger
Article by ByLindsay Ingram-n11/162014
Watching Porn average visits by State
Mississipi takes the first place in watching porn. A total of 14.6% of the state’s population were divorced as of 2012, another 2.4% were separated, and 45.6% of the state’s residents were married.
|States||Avg. Duration site (h:mm:ss)|
Interesting enough, Forbes’ Best States for Business ranks Mississippi 18th in cost of doing business but last (43th) overall due to poor rankings associated with education of the workforce and quality of life. Information source: CHECK 2015 List
|District of Columbia||0:11:14 +|
|South Carolina||0:11:14 +|
Orlando . . . porn Capital of USA. hum . . . i wonder what Mickey Mouse got to say about that?
|Porn Capitals||Porn DVD shops|
American Sociological Association on Aug. 22
|Orlando, Fl||Jackson, MS|
|Las Vegas, NV||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Wilmington, DE||Winston-Salem, NC|
|Raleigh, NC||Charleston, WV|
|Charlotte, NC||Lubbock, TX|
|Minneapolis, MN||Laredo, TX|
|Atlanta, GA||Toledo, OH|
|Tampa, FL||Lincoln, NE|
|Anchorage, AK||Fargo, ND|
|Austin, TX||Norfolk, VA|